Thursday, May 30, 2013

Baby Boom

Topic of the Day: BABIES!!

I love getting presents for other people. Special occasions are my favorite! Baby events in particular!
 It seems 2013 is year of the babies. Everyone seems to be having kids right, left, up and down.
One friend of mine had a baby shower for her second child. A wittle adorable cutiepie baby boy! Her first boy!
I found this adorable idea off of Pinterest. I think I did a pretty good job replicating it if I do say so myself. :)


Tah Dah!
I had to substitute a few ingredients which I didn't have. I didn't have white or brown sugar, only organic light.
 I also didn't have a ribbon to put around. Oh well.. I think it still turned out pretty good. :)



I went shopping for the perfect presents to go with it! I love the pacifiers.
One says "pull to sound alarm" The other says "mute button".

A friend of mine at work was expecting her third child! A cute little baby girl. Aww.
My friend Christina and I wanted to do something special for her.
My mom gave an idea to wrap it all up in a box!



Instead of having tissue on the bottom it was loaded with diapers!
To give it that oomf popping out look! Turned out great!

A third friend most recently just had a baby shower as well. She loves baking, she's a beast at making fresh brownies!
I decided to make the baby bottle girl version for her! I didn't follow a recipe though, I put in what looked good.
Which was flour on the bottom, brown sugar 2nd, oatmeal 3rd, m&ms 4th and chocolate chips 5th.
  
 A friend thought it would be a great idea to make favor sized jars as well.
I must say it was a splendid idea it came out looking really great!



The big one is for my friend.



It was quite a success. Everyone really loved them! :D
They were asking how they were made and how to make the cookies!
My older sister said it looked like they were store bought!
I'm like nope. This is all me right hereeee. Hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment